Since “Finally” dropped, it has been the rave of the moment. D’Banj hasn’t had a song that has had this many positive reviews in a while.So, check on it and let us know what you think
Play D’Banj – …
MTN is taking in their new set ambassadors one by one and K-Cee just happens to be one of them. The “Limpopo” master took to his instagram page to announce his big news.
Check on it!
The Trybe Records CEO, eLDee drops the visuals for his latest release off “Undeniable” which also features his label ensign, Sojay. “We Made It” chronicles his over 15 years in the music industry – ups and downs, smiles and frowns…READ MORE
Just yesterday, Iyanya got signed on as an ambassador for MTN and now, another MTN Project Fame contestant has been added to the team. The singer who was very well known for his song and advertisement for Etisalat… has trulyREAD MORE
Brymo: “I Dumped the Contract Because of Breaches!” | “Ara” Singer Dishes on Why He Left Chocolate City
Earlier this year, Chocolate City lost two of its very talented artistes, Jesse Jagz and Brymo.
And, while Jesse Jagz… let us know earlier that his reason for leaving was to set up his own structure for his solo
Have you ever wondered how some of your favourite celebrities get that stellar look? Well, apart from the usual pankacing, …a great way to take your make up look from ‘just okay’ to glam is to use false lashes. Now,READ MORE
- The Journey to the Amalgamation of Nigeria | Watch the Interesting Documentary Here
- Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styling is Engaged! Meet Her Beau
- Etisalat Nigeria launches first Pan-African Prize for Literature Project | Photos
- Please Best Man, Don’t Bore The Guests! 5 Tips For Giving the Toast at a Wedding
- Now Playing: Mafikizolo Feat. May D – Happiness
A fresh young Pop/R&B crooner, Mano brings something fresh to the industry with his silky vocals on his brand new jam, “Tonight”. You can take this one to the dance floor.
Produced by Eddie Gordo & KD Pelz….
BN Exclusive: First Photos from the Women Celebrating Women Conference in Lagos! Dionne Warwick, Tiwa Savage, Waje, Jay Jay Okocha & More
All about celebrating women. On Saturday 15th June 2013, the anticipated Women Celebrating Women Conference… took place at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The event was organised for women from all walks of life to think, talk,
- BN Exclusive: Who was the Best Dressed at Mai Atafo’s “Dream Wedding II” Event in Lagos? View Red Carpet Photos of Chris Attoh, Lynxxx, Joseph Benjamin, Toke Makinwa, OC Ukeje, Lami Phillips, Yemi Alade & More
- Kogsy Sugarcraft Center presents a 3-day Cake & Sugarcraft Workshop in Abuja | Monday 24th- Wednesday 26th June 2013
- Desire Beauty House Launches in Lagos! View Photos of Uti Nwachukwu, Sylvia Nduka, Gideon Okeke, Chris Okagbue, Sandra Okagbue & more at the event
There are some words and usage of some words that just scream “Nigerian”! “Graduate” is one of them. Think about it, “Are you a graduate?” is something you hear often around these parts.
Anyway, the Battabox… guys head out to
There is something about DIY videos that makes you just want to head to a home appliance store and go crazy. They’re easy, can be done with basic home appliances and you can add your own twist to it. Today,…READ MORE
- Brassiere-ology! Check out these Essentials to get a Perfect Fit
- BN Exclusive: Your First Look at the Miss Nigeria 2013 Finalists | Photos of Elohor Aisien, Jumai Shaba & Fade Ogunro at the Unveiling in Lagos
- “Iyawo Tonto?” Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Glows in Aso Oke for Joyce Jacob Beauty | Photos
After a successful premier edition, BellaNaija Style presents another edition of The Making…, a fashion and photography project initiated in 2011 to provide visibility for unknown creative designers and open up distribution and retailing channels for their brands.
“Timeless Girl, Modern World” – Ethiopian Designer Yekifir showcases her 2013 Collection for Zen Magazine’s June issue
The June 2013 edition of Zen Magazine; an online magazine for fashion and style is out and this month it has a fabulous editorial from Ethiopian designer Yekifir…. She is referred to as the queen of Ethiopian fashionREAD MORE
BellaNaija Weddings joined Instagram 3 months ago and since then we’ve spotted lots of wedding guests looking fabulous! This has inspired us to create #AsoEbiBella.READ MORE
Today we have Mathilda and Osa’s pre-wedding shoot by Fotos by Fola. Mathilda & Osa met at a party, after Osa sent a friend over to do some “investigative work”.
Fotos by Fola …took amazing shots around Atlanta
I don’t know about you but I keep feeling that this year is whizzing by! It is almost July. Most of us start each new-year with great plans but the problem tends to be with execution. In January you had…READ MORE
Isn’t it ironic that the same qualities that attracted us to our partners end up being the ones we argue most about? One of the qualities that attracted me to my husband is his diligence to work. I am the…READ MORE